The annual subscription NRTK FULL GNSS - 60 hours includes:
- 60 hours of network usage throughout Greece.
- Use of GPS, Glonass, Galileo & BeiDou satellite formations (where available).
- Network solution and correction by AUTh.
- Integration of the network in the HTRS07 system of HEPOS for perfect coordinate matching.
- Local transformations and orthometric altitudes.
The subscription period ends in either one year from purchase, or when the 60 hours of subscription ends.
HxGN SmartNet is the GNSS correction service based on the world's largest network of reference stations. Allows GNSS enabled devices to quickly identify positions with an accuracy of 1-2 cm. The service is available 24 hours a day from a high availability infrastructure and a professional support team with over 10 years of experience in providing reliable service. See in detail which areas the HxGN SmartNet network covers.